Friday, February 1, 2008

Every Meaningful Memory with U

finally I realised things are going till the max..
of cox the disappointment is there
although distance gonna seperate everything..the feelings were there..
hopefully everything goes well for u..and live with happiness..
soon..there will be a further distance between us..
it is really nice to know u..
suddenly I felt time passes very quick..and I miss those dayz...
but we cant do anything as we knot go back to the past..
memories that last forever will be keep in my mind..perhaps till my heart stop beating..
To live with a meaningful and a happy life..without any regret..is a great achievement..
no matter wat going to happen..U will not be disappear from my mind..
I hope to see u to be happy always then I will be happy..*thats more than enuff*

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: