Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How is the realtity?

Last nite..it wuz a weird nite for me once again..
I dream of u again..I know I miss u badly..
perhaps I cannot forget u for the rest of my life..seriously..
u r just always by my side..I have no idea why..I just feel like that..
I duno I love u anot..but it is a feelings that I really unsure of..
but I just miss u..u know..sobx
I cannot do anything about it..
I duno wat should I do..I duno should I comment it as a special feelings or weird feelings?
I got people saying me useless..but I juz ignore them..I dun mind..
my life just cant be without u..even my mind think like that..

Looking at u..I know that I have never been trying to forget u..
wat should I say..I am regret of the past that I let go a chance..
yes..people are right that chances are not always there for u to grab..
I did not make it..but I hope u will live happily and u will get the best for u..

Coming back to the dream..
this time u are disappearing in the end..
suddenly I wuz aware that u were not there anymore..sobx I cant sleep anymore after that..
becuz I am afraid that u will be lost..
I am looking for u around..maybe I can't see u anymore?
is it the end for us?
or there is still a chance for us to meet?

In the reality..
I wonder how it gonna happen?

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: