Monday, April 2, 2012

Confirmation..

It was a tiring day..
and
a day with ups and downs..

On the good part of the day..
guess what..

I got my confirmation letter today..


however this does not make me feel amazing..
well..perhaps I have no feelings about my job..
Recently it was too much stress and caused me lots of energy..
sales target and meeting..these two things that annoyed me all the last 6 months..
This is crazy..
I'm no longer a happy person in this job..
that's why I have a lot of "indescribable" feelings..
I keep on thinking that I gonna quit this job soon..
probably around 2nd quarter of this year..
however..the issue is how much that I'm confident I will succeed in my next job..
anyway..I wanted to learn something new in another industry..
because I had enough of banking finance industry..

alright..on the 2nd part of the day..which is the down part..
I'm sad because you made me feel that I'm a failure for being a partner to u..
perhaps sometimes yes..I'm over-controlled u that made you difficult to breathe..
on the other hand..if I wouldn't care of you and maybe you would be saying I dun pay attention to you..
well I'm in dilemma..so it's better for me to keep quiet on your plan..
just make sure that you are happy with yourself..
whatever you do..I hope this is good for you..
although my heart keep saying that you would listen to my words..

it doesn't matter now..

alright..

NITE!

No comments: