Sunday, January 13, 2008

Remarkable & Classic Testimonials

it is 3 am here..bin a.k.a dustbin and me were battling in a war..
*can't believe it*..dun misunderstand..we are in testimonial war..
lolx the storyline goes like that..


1st testimonial from bin

then I reply him..


well..he fightback with this minor things..sigh


argh..these make me pissed...so I decided to speak about him..

jian bin is really mad..sigh


here we go again..this time I'm going for him 1st

his testimonial for me..*can't belif he wanna tok about her..OH NO!!*


in the end we still need a judge to decide who is right..
btw we were tired after that..haihx..
jian bin a.k.a player..hopefully u will admit..
don't fool around at NILAI!!
don't let ur bro "lose control" as I mentioned to u before..
take care

PLZ CLICK THE IMAGE IF U WANNA SEE A CLEARER PIC OF THOSE TESTIMONIALS..
hehe XD

No comments: