Saturday, April 5, 2008

CooKinG LessoN

lolx why i choose this as my title?
hahah when I woke up this morning..I got this idea..
I suggested that why not I change my food for today's breakfast..(cuz having too much of noodles for my breakfast during th holz)
heheh I got this idea of having breakfast with breads, nuggets, sausages, fried eggs and etc.

hmmm...
amazingly I PLANNED to LEARN how to COOK..
(it is good for me so that I can survive in UK)

this is my first time to cook..(officially) hehe ^^

finally..after few tests..
got to fried an egg...lolx (feel happy)
but there are a few lessons to go..(of cuz) b4 I go UK



hmmm about watching movie..aih..
sad news..bz with learning journalss..then got no time to go out and watch adi...
so CHANGE plan..haha gotta watch movie tmr..haha CONFIRMED ^^
allrite..hahah stop here..

FROM +JaSoN+

1 comment:

♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

wahseh..
你的鸡蛋。。需要这样黑吗!!
哈哈..
but first trial..
*clap hands* to u xD
gambatteh! ahahaha..