Thursday, April 10, 2008

Relax day ahead of the suffering dayz?

today seems to be a relax day for me..
why?
-class ends early than expected..
-no tutorial class..
-wat I studied seems to be easy..cash flow(cuz I have studied before)
-went home early and continue to sleep..
-nth to do at home..in fact I watched drama..^^
-went jogging and play basketball


hmmm datz how the wonderful life goes..kinda miss that..cuz it is so relax!!
hhaha lolx..when coming to doing assignment..sigh -.-"
kinda pissed off..
anyway I had a great day..like a holiday hehe =) so juz enjoy it..

lolx juz got my souvenir from my dad..he juz came back from beijing..
hahah he bought me the Beijing Olympic 2008 merchandise..
hmm lets have a look..(muz give a comment about it)

first of all..the mascot keychain

hehe not bad rite..?

then I LOVE these the most..
the whole set of Beijing Olympic 2008 Mascot FUWA Plush


Huanhuan
-Olympic Flame


Jingjing
-The Panda


Beibei
-The Fish


Yingying
-The Tibetan antelope


Nini
-The Swallow

haha I like Huanhuan..lolx
but anyway..I still the love the whole set..
haha the whole set were great..hehe ^^

So which one you think is nice?

FROM +JaSoN+

1 comment:

Persian Gulf Forever said...

These Fuwa dolls are sooo cute that one can't easily decide. I myself like Nini and Yingying more (I love their eyes, so cute ^_^). But since my uncle had ordered me a talking Jingjing and UPS had it stolen by their irresponsibility in delivering it, I am missing that Panda doll a lot T_T