Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Tag

I did it after 2 dayz..sorry Ka Peng..1st time kena tagged..eventually I duno what is tagged when I kena..so Im kinda lucky..1st time...XD

Starting time : 11.15pm
Name : Jason Tan Loon Hung
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 9 in UK size
Height : 170cm..*enuff ady*
Where do you live : Selangor, Malaysia and (Liverpool, UK - soon)
Favourite drinks : Cincau - Deyao and Bin said tat..
Favourite breakfast : Bread with egg and ham..

Have you ever:-
Been on a plane : Went to Tokyo last december
Swam in the ocean : crazy..there are lotz of shark..
Fallen asleep in school : Yea..of course..who do not?
Broken someone's heart : couldn't tell u..sorry
Fell off your chair : few times..haihx
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : I don't remember

What is your room like : Blue painting wall and wood background
What's right beside you : My pillow

Ever had:-
Chicken Pox: dun remember..too young dat time..
Sore throat : Yea becuz I din drink enuff of water
Stitches : No
Broken nose : well I'm not like Alex Ferguson

Do you :-
Believe in love at first sight : Used to be
Like picnics : maybe I should say I'm afraid of the sun

Who was, were:-
The last person you danced with : My ex?
Last made you smile : I don't know
You last yelled at : maybe at my younger bro..

Today did you :-
Talk to someone you LOVE : No
Kissed anyone : No
Get sick : Of cuz not..
Talk to an ex : *remain silence*
Miss someone : My frenz
Eat : Everyone need foods
Best feeling in the world : after I finished all my assignments..
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yup I got my KUMA KUMA

What's under your bed : Nth
Who do you really hate :COCKROACHes! same here..and they are gross

What time is it now : 11.59pm

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1. Studying in Lick Hung
2. Sat for PTS
3. Fooling around like a kid
4. Went for tuition everyday
5. Started to play basketball

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Eat
2. Watch drama
3. Fetching bro
4. Walking around the house
5. Sleep

5 snacks i enjoy
1. Haagen Daaz
2. Baskin Robbins
3. Pocky (Japanese Version)
4. Belgian Chocolate
5. Japanese Snack

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. Invest on Arsenal FC
2. Travel around da world
3. Shopping like mad
4. Donate it to the needy ppl
5. Own a Bugatti Car

5 of my bad habits
1. Emo
2. Stubborn
3. Impatient
4. Speeding..Teenager nowadayz..haihx
5. Lazy..thatz what everyone got this habit

5 places i have lived in
1. Ara Damansara
2. My home
3. My room in Malaysia
4. My cousin's hse
5. The room in my Uncle's hse

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: