Monday, August 4, 2008

Random Day

hmmm random day?
yeah..it is a random day..life as usual..I spend whole day at home..and I still on the track for cooking lessons..haha seems like it is difficult for me to cook..hahah sumtimes I would rather hold a pen than a wok spatula..haha it is easier for me to write than cook..haha but nvm..anyway I still working hard to learn during the lessons..if not how to survive in UK?
hmm perhaps I spend the whole morning to learn that..hehe proud of myself after I am done with the outcome that I have cooked the fried rice..a "successful" one..haha yeah I am sure of that..haha =)

by the way..I have not ask anyone to become my "white rat" to test the food I cooked..who dare to become the "white rat"?lolx haha anyway I tested it myself..haha it wuz not bad..just a lil bit tasteless..haha =) so I gotta improve on that..haha anyway..in the afternoon I spend my day to watch dramaSsS..but u cannot believe it..I started to feel a bit pain on my hand cuz maybe exerting too much energy on the spatula..oh gosh..haha u all might laugh at me..but I think I have to learn from experience..haha

lolx during the evening..
mabel went to my hse to pass me this thing..
hhaha thx for that..mabel..




btw..u still owe me 2 things..haha =)
yup..I know ur bday coming..
dun worrie..
I will try to think wat to buy u as a burfday gift..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: