Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Show

it is just awesome and unbelievable..
when u see the white snow is all around the place..
and yes it is brilliant, wonderful, tiring day for me..
as I'm having a snowing day in Liverpool..

when i woke up in the morning..
suddenly...
I felt that my room is freezing..
and I'm wondering why it is so cold..
and guess what..
when I pull off my curtain..
I saw the SNOW is all over the place..

No wonder I feel so cold now..

it has been snowing for the past few days..
but it is not as bad as this..
that's why this is the first time..
I have seen the snow is so thick..


pityful flower..
covered the snow..and it is freezing!

I recorded the video of snowing..

Liverpool, United Kingdom


during the afternoon
I went to city to get my groceries..
and the snow just covered my jacket..
ish I feel so cold..
I rushed home after I got my groceries..

I stayed in the room until the evening..
and the snow is getting heavier..
can't believe it..
and yup my room is getting colder..

and it's 6pm..
the snow is so heavy..
and my frenz asked me to go out to have SNOW WAR!!
so I decided to go out..

snow on the road..

and I went to a park to play Snow WAR..
my frenz made a snowman!!

Jason with the "short" snowman!



I'm the snowman!



Jason is sleeping on the snow..
that's feel great!



the road covered by the snow..



and the snowing day goes on!



Cambridge Court covered by snow



all the people playing Snow Fight around!



photo taken under my flat..
can see how thick is the snow..
as UK is hit by the worst snow in 18 years..


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: