Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wondering

many people have different thoughts or doubts..
and of course..
I have my own thought..
as for your information..
"I'm wondering how long I can stand with this." (It's my facebook status)
I'm not gonna tell more detail about it..
because I do not have a reason..just speechless about it..

hm just think that..
when life isn't that good for u..
u might wondering how long u might able to stand it..
it is not easy that u want to get through..
because u will suffer in the process..
u will get hurt no matter how many times..
and there is no one who can understand ur situation..
of course u do not want to stop now..
as u will walk towards to a certain point..
so u can find a solution..a "right" solution is needed..
and of course u do hope u will get that solution..
because u do not want ur future plan get affected..
so sometimes u r in the middle of the balance..
but once u got the decision..
just deal with it and face it bravely..
because u will not want to make a change again..

I think there is a person is living like that at the moment..
so the person will hopeful to get the right decision for the change..
because the situation has let him down..
and this is sad..
dat's why in the end..
he needs a great change for the current situation..


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: