Friday, March 20, 2009

6 Months / Half a year

Just wanted to write this post..
before I go to bed..
well..today is the exact date that I have live in the UK..
for 6 months (Half a year)!
although it is not a big day..
no celebration or anything..just like going through another normal day..
people do say time flies..and yes I agree..
but we have to see how we spend our time during the past..
well..for me..of course I did that too..
during these 6 months..
I always been wondering what I have done for the last few months..
to be honest..there is not much thing I have learn..
I can see I spent most of my time..
wasting time around..like having holidays..
making my life meaningless..
In fact..I learn a concept which is time is very important to us..
I dun wish to waste time..
but I just can't do anything beside going through this until the summer..
I can say that u never know the hell of these..
ARGH!


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: