Sunday, March 1, 2009

March

it's March..
and the winter season is gonna end soon..
I have stayed here for 6 months when we reach the 20th of this month..

however..
the weather is still that cold..
and yes..it is the last month of classes..
before we heading into Easter holidays..
wow..Easter holidays..another one month break..
at least I have something on during the break..
to be honest..
I'm having just 2 days of classes per week..
so it's kinda boring here..
that's why I have plenty of free time..
sometimes I'm really jobless..
I even think what I have been doing for the last 6 months...
holidays..holidays and holidays..

alright here is to-do list for March..
11th of March - going to Manchester
14th of March - heading to Emirates Stadium
31st of March - Due date for Marketing assignment


that's it..
I can see I'm so free..
well..life still goes on..
and I still go through everyday like jobless people..
yup..have to stay the same until the summer..
can't wait..

THE END


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: