Sunday, November 9, 2008

寻找餐厅之日

Firstly..
the title means..
the day of searching for the restaurant..
*highlight of the day*
well..I used the title because..
Maggie and me spent the WHOLE MORNING to look for this restaurant..
that provides the full ENGLISH breakfast..
she said she should know where is it locate..but not sure the way..
*we promised to go out together to find the breakfast..the day before..

in the morning,
the weather was terrible..
rainy day..*so boring*
I reached the Primark (our meeting point) on time..10am
while Maggie just woke up..because her alarm clock does not ring?
haha I waited for her about 20 mins..
so I went to primark and check out for winter clothes..
those winter clothes are very cheap in primark..
looks like F.O.S in Malaysia..no offence haha ^^

after Maggie have reached..
we went to search for the restaurant..
however..we spent an hour to search for the restaurant..
in the end..
guess what..when we found the restaurant..
it is closed..
OMG..so disappointed..D***
and I'm so sick of the weather..
it is just raining the whole morning..stupid weather..
finally we just get into this shop..

not again..SUBWAY yet again..
haha but Maggie go to the shop for the first shop..
lol she said she never try before..

haha I ordered Sweet Onion Teriyaki Chicken Bread..
while she ordered the kids package..

no comment..lol


that's her - Maggie
p/s: she asked me to take the photo for her..
she is so good in saving money..

besides that..we talked about our lives in our countries..
*just chit chat around*
just to understand each other more..haha
lol well we are disappointed because we can't eat the breakfast..
nvm..we promised to go again next time..

after we finished our foods..but we continued to chit chat..
*just to wait the rain to stop..
after that..we are heading to primark..
because she wants to refund her winter clothes..
so I just teman her to go there..
well this is the first time I see people refund things in UK..
din know that..

after we finished,
then Maggie wanna go to the tesco to get some groceries,
so I just accompany her to go there..

lol finally she got her groceries..
so it's time for us to go our own way..
because she needs to go to library to study..
while I'm going to do my shopping in the city center..
to get my winter clothes..
she said we shall go out again next time..
after that..we head towards to our own way..

and I went to shop in one of my fav shop - TOPMAN
I tried a winter cloth..
it is 75 pounds for that..
so I wanted to consider about it..
whether should I buy it anot..
is it worth to buy the winter cloth?

*comments are welcomed*
when u all read my blog..
thankxx


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: