Friday, November 14, 2008

Manchester Day Trip..AGAIN!

friday morning..
haihx I have skipped my lecture for the first time..
because I got a guest in my room..

which is this guy..he looks stupid..
*can see from the photo* with the dumb look..
p/s: took the photo last night (click it to see the larger photo)

therefore we woke up by 9am to prepare ourselves..
after that we are heading to Anfield Road
and our first destination of the day is Anfield- Liverpool FC Stadium
walked to the city and we took a cab to the stadium..

here we go..that's THE KOP


looks not bad..
but I'm wondering why the stadium is within the housing area?

amazingly we put our tripod to take the photo of the stadium..


and of course we snap a photo..with THE KOP




omg..I looks like just get up from the bed..

and u see..it is in the housing area..


the main gate for the stadium




Carlsberg dust"bin"
got a "bin" there..guess who's bin..hehe


that's the museum and stadium tour center..
oh no..I nearly forgot the Club Store..
haha there is another one in the city center..


the cream of Europe?
what does it means?sounds weird..

after that..we went into the club store to walk around
then we got up to a bus to go back to the city center..
and we walk around the city..before we go manchester
therefore, it is time to take our breakfast..
so we decided to have our breakfast in pizza hut..




who is sophie?

after we finished our breakfast in pizza hut..
we realised that we have not enough to get to the rail station..
so we run to the rail station *so tired*
we got into the train by 1 something..
it takes 45 mins to reach manchester by train.
and it is really comfortable compared to bus..

well..our 1st destination in manchester..*you should know*
Bored with the place..

OLD trafford..yet again..WTH
Note: do not want to take many photos of that place..sick of it..

after that place..we are heading to the city center...
the sky is dark..and it is just 5pm..omg
we went to the place..Manchester Arndale..

looks better in the evening



this is how the ferry wheel looks like during the night..
looks nice and cool..

HARD ROCK CAFE




Triangle Square

after that..we went to the Selfridge Co.

Eric got his Juicy Couture bags..
and we shop around the mall..and I saw a CK bag..
well I like the CK bag..
but I wanna consider to buy it or not..
after that..we just walk around the nearby shopping mall..
in the end..I bought the CK bag..I just think it is suitable for me..

our legs are so tired..so we decided to walk to the rail station to wait for the train..
we had our dinner in the railway station..
it's time for us to go back to Liverpool..
and we take a break in the train..on the way home

once we reach home..
got a few funny photos to show..
and it is so damn funny..
first of all..

me with the Berbatov shirt on..
*but I hate to wear that shirt..eric forced me to wear it*


and here we go..
suddenly..there is a crazy guy appear in the photo to kiss the badge..
*so lame and dumb* - because you will never win the title this season..

next..we got this..

again..he looks dumb..isn't he?
haha but looks funny..
we looks mad..haha ^^

omg come on..

this must be a dark future..
*hopefully the club has a dark future* haha ^^


eww..so gay..with a kid's size shirt..
haha it's true..so damn gay with the tight shirt
*any comments?*

finally..to end the post..
I show you the bag the I bought..

here is it..it costs me 100 something..*rmb in pounds* not RM
I think it is nice..and I can put my laptop inside..
haha that's good..I love it..
btw..*I need some comments for this bag..thanx*

that's all for the day trip in manchester and anfield..
so tired right now..
have to go sleep right now..night

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: