Monday, April 6, 2009

Regretful Trip - Spain 03.04.09 - 06.04.09

To start this post..
previously I have a wonderful thought of Spain..
and yes..the thoughts were right
because it is a nice place to travel..
*tourist attractions, foods, accommodation* were perfect..
and as for my trip..I had best for all these things..
and we are really enjoying those moments..
however we are back earlier than expected..
something really unlucky happened..
but on earth I could not believe this incident would happened to me..
my laptop was GONE..stolen by the IDIOTIC pickpockets or so called thieves..
well..they should go to hell..seriously they do not deserved to be ALIVE in this world..
why I say so?because if you are coming to this world to steal people things..
then please F*** off from this world..
sorry I have to say that..I'm too frustrated with this
If u want to rob my money..I would definitely give it to u..IDIOTS! beggars
POOR Bastards! go to HELL! u r not born in this world to steal people things..F***ERS!

haih..I would say I'm unlucky to meet these bastards..
it is just like a fate because I have no idea why I would put down my bag on that time..
I can't say it is who's fault and I can just blame myself..
and yet..no matter what I said or what I do..
my lovely laptop would not come back anymore..
I'm sad and heart broken..
to make things worse..I really feel helpless and hopeless..
I could not find someone to talk to..
I'm sad that I don't know how to cry already...
why?what I have done that I have to get this punishment?
can I have a better life?
do I need a change?*wondering*
I'm REGRET of the trip!! sobx T.T

in the end..
I'm sorry to say my photos were all in the laptop..
and it's gone..I'm speechless..
but I still have some photos left..
and I think of all the photos left..
this is the best..
I duno..I got no comment...


JaSoN @ Sagrada Familia, Barcelona

alright..I want to end this post..
I have no better things to say..because I'm sad..
I duno what to say..I just hope those people go to hell!
bastards!


FROM +JaSoN+

2 comments:

Lim Han Wei said...

Chill dude. We're all sad too. Guess I should write up my share of curses directed at those bastards too at my blog.

Peace out.

Loon said...

hey bro..suprise to see on ur blogs..??

hehe....anyway....

luck will back to u soon....