Saturday, July 26, 2008

Burfday outing 3

This is the last celebration of my 19th birthday (2 days after my burfday)..we choose this day to celebrate due to the plan changed on my birthday..anyway it's ok..I won't mind about it becuz I understand my best frenz was busy with their classes..*deyao bz with his "rejected students" classes...haha!! BIN wuz so far away to come over during weekdays..in the end we decided to make it this morning..we planned to meet in mid valley..well at least I won't feel guilty to make them to skip their classes..hehe XD

First of all,
I went to fetch deyao in the morning..
haha late for 15 mins..due to TRAFFIC JAM

when we reach mid valley..
guess wat..we went to MPH to read books..
thx to deyao...he is a book freak..
eventually he recommended some books to me..

after a while..we met up sylvia and bin..
lolx..this time they are late..
hmm we got no direction where to go..
in the end we choose to have our lunch at TONY ROMA's
swt..bin went to tell the waitress I'm the burfday boy..
he likes to do that..XD

these are the foods we ordered..

deyao's food
(the healthy man's food..looks healthy?)


Bin's food
(he loves fried stuff very much!!)


Sylvia's food
(she claimed her food is the best)


This is my food..
(I think mine is the best..)

lolx of cuz we do not forget to take photos..
my best buddies a.k.a my bro and me
best frenz forever..


Sylvia and JaSoN..


Me and Deyao


also include this photo..
JaSoN and the "fai chai" Jian Bin


haha we also do not forget to camwhore..
sylvia and me..

hmm my face looks big...>.<"


finally..after the lunch we did shop around and went to play the "Photo hunt"..lolx four of us playing on a same game machine..haha anyway it wuz fun..I would like to say thank you to my best frenz...THANK YOU BRO and Sylvia!! for treating me the lunch and everything..I really enjoyed and very happy to hang out with u guyz during the day..
hehe Iwon't forget u all after I go UK..allrite..wish u guyz all the best..and take care..

No comments: