Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movie Time

It is a busy day for me again..
I nit to have breakfast with my relatives during the sunday morning..
but I am used to it..
hahah after that I am going to watch movie in mid valley..
sigh I will be going to the shopping mall for the 3 rd time in a row in 3 dayz...
can u imagine that..
how boring is that..but wat can I do..
I have promised my bro to watch the movie..
haha here we go..I am watching the Journey to The Center of The Earth..haha yes I am correct with the name of the movie..*such a long name for the movie*...over all the movie wuz great...luckily I bought the ticket 2 dayz in advance..haha work smart in order not to stuck in the queue during the movie day...hahah we reach there one hour earlier..so we got nth to do..walking around...and watching the mummy trailer...it wuz nice...

thats me in the 3D specs..

*took with the VGA camera from my phone*
blur...

lolx my dummy bro...


that's the movie..


they started to travel to the center of the earth..


he is going to fall!


look at how to travel..
*looks weird*


this is the best part of the movie..


huge mushrooms with tiny human..
can we find in the center of the earth?


their reaction when they meet the dinosaur..



overall the movie is towards imagination..
but it is a good movie..
haha in fact..this is the 1st time i watch 3D movie in cinema..
I would comment the movie is not bad...

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: