Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Birthday

Time passes so quick and yet it is another year again..in other words I'm one year older already sigh >.<" but anyway our lives goes on..nothing can be done about it..well coming back to my special day..MY BIRTHDAY
I would say my 19th birthday was far more ordinary compared to my last year birthday..lolx in fact I spent the whole day with my family and celebrated the day with my family...

hmm gonna announce who wished me 1st and the last one..haha! (sorry I have to do that)
1st who wished me - Jian Bin, Sylvia
The last one -MabeL
1st who wished me Belated Burfday - Ka Peng

At first I planned to celebrate with my best frenz -> deyao,bin and sylvia they all..
but in the end we changed to Saturday due to they are bz with classes..but nvm..we can still make it on saturday..therefore during the day..I stayed at the house in order to do my cooking lessons..haha can u believe it..I am cooking on my birthday...JUZ Learning though XD
so there is not much things I did in the morning but I have to pick up my dad from the airport during the afternoon as he is heading back to Msia from China..hmmm TIRED

It's dinner time..lolx my family and my relatives are celebrating my birthday and we had our dinner in THE SHIP..the western cuisine..hmmm I did not have western foods for a long time already..in fact I suggested the dinner!! overall the foods are nice and I felt happy with it to celebrate with my family and my relatives although my birthday celebration this year was quite ordinary...

Lastly when we are back home..
haha I din know that my mum and my cousins bought me a cake..
I love the cake..



it was very nice!!
In the end..I did enjoyed my burfday before I'm going to UK

From +JaSoN+

No comments: