Friday, July 11, 2008

Jobless during Holidayzz

lol almost 5 dayz after my exam adi..
haha I started to feel boring throughout the holiday..
becuz I got nth to do..besides watching drama and surfing the net..
wat can I do?
perhaps I have to go out and shopping..but I got no money..how?
lets see...
I spend the whole day watching the drama..
trying very hard to finish the Forensic Heroes II..
haha yes I am outdated becuz the drama have been ended long time ago in either HK or AOD(Astro on Demand)..
wat to do..haihx have to study for exam..
hahaha so juz spend the time to finish it..haha ^^

at nite I went out to have dinner with family..
after the dinner on the way back in the car..I saw this..
hmm looks interesting..

lol a rare shop rite..carrefour express?
sounds abit wrong..
but it is getting common soon..cuz I saw it in other places though..

Lastly, I went to watch WANTED during the midnight..

lolx wanna give some review for the movie..
overall it wuz a great movie..with great actress of cuz..Angelina Jolie..

haha lol but the movie looks abit complicated..


involves a lot of turning points..
hmm I would give 3.5 out of 5 points for the movie..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: