Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A terrible morning + Burfday PartY

Day after my exam..sighhhh a terrible morning
din get enuff sleep..
cuz have to wake up early..
and I have to fetch my bro to skul..tired >.<"
the sky looks "hopeless"..


maybe it is not a good day..



weather : Heavy Rain
oh gosh..on the way I got this problem..
sigh..I am caught in the traffic jam..
all the cars were not moving for 45 mins..
and I am so tired..OMG

Next event: Yuki's Burfday party
Location : RedBox Plus, Pavillion








wt..nyet capture this..

First of all,
Happie 19th Burfday to Yuki...
went to redbox to celebrate her burfday..
lolx me and nyet hao bought an AX shirt as a present..
lolx..nyet did improved in contribution of buying the present..
he should know *if he read this* hahaa =)

From : +JaSoN+

1 comment:

joandee said...

the guy in light blue shirt is soo cute :)