Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chester Trip - 17.12.2008

First of all..
I'm so tired because I slept 5 hours oni..
had my LAST marketing lecture..
luckily I attend to the lecture..
because I have the exam tips from the lecturer..
*phew*
however..I have to study hard..
in order to obtain good results for the exam..

after the lecture..
and it is time to go Chester..
but..
I rushed home to get my railcard..
because I forgot to take it with me in the morning..
reached the train station by 12.10pm
in fact..I'm the first one who reach there..
all of them were late..haha
in the end..we MISSED the train..
and we have to get into another train..
as u can see..the train has arrived..

but this is not the train to Chester..



and we have to wait for the next train..sigh



that's the underground..



after we waited for 6 mins..
finally the train to Chester has arrived..
GREAT!

and we step into the train..
HEADING to Chester



it takes 40 mins to reach Chester..
so I just adjust my camera setting..
and tok to Han Wei as well..

we reached Chester after 40 minutes..
it is a small city..
but we just wanna tour around..

walking out from the station..
look at the station..it looks old..haha!!



Chester Station



Main Entrance of Chester Station


and we are out from the station..
so we are heading towards the city center..



Chester is near to the Mersey river..




Celdrick, JaSoN, Andrew



Last Orders?
what a restaurant's name..



a Classic Sign Board..


Chester's city center



Classic look of Bank of Scotland



a peaceful river





after we are heading to the Cathedral..
the weather is quite cold..


guess what..
JaSoN is playing with the public toilet?
note: photo taken by Han Wei





me with the OLD OLD cathedral..



take 2




Maggie & JaSoN



me n Han Wei



the street outside the Cathedral


OLD OLD tesco




JaSoN in the Chester Street


after that..
we went to the Chester Market..
the stall that first caught my attention..
guess what..

the PANCAKE House



there are so many types of sweet..



weird statue



food stall


and mushrooms!!

quite expensive though..



p/s: taken by JaSoN



dumb Han Wei posing with the pirates in the restaurant









that's how the City Center looks like..









Malaysian Students@Roman Experience



JaSoN, Pei Lin, Maggie, Xian Bu


our next destination - Chester's Museum







I duno what's that






collections in the Museum


after that we just walk around the city center
as you know Chester is very small..
and the sky is getting dark already by 4pm..sigh >.<


hardly to snap photos already
so we just do some shopping in the city center..

Chester Gate?
no idea..



me with the "Gate"


after that..
we are heading home..
but we are having our dinner before we go back to Liverpool
I suggest the idea that we should have Indian Cuisine..
Good Idea!!
because the foods are very nice..

Chicken Tikka Briyani


that's the curry..
but..
it is not spicy..WTH



Vivian & Pei Lin
*showing their meal?



Maggie
She just can't stop eating..haha


From left to Right..
Xian Bu, Maggie, Han Wei, JaSoN, Vivian, Pei Lin

after the dinner..
we are on the way back to Liverpool..
the Chester has come to the end..
we just chit chat around in the train..

the trip was ok..
although it is a small city..
so tired right now..
shall rest earlier..
good nite XD


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: