Monday, December 1, 2008

December

it's December..
and we are coming to the last month of year 2008
it has been a terrific year 2008..
as there are many things happened throughout the year..
so far I have been in the UK for 3 months..
and I think the life is just ok with me..
as I don't really enjoy it..
yes..people do say it takes time to adapt to it..
but maybe the place just does not suit me..
I duno..
to be honest..currently I just go through with it..
I miss my home..
and finally I'm coming to the end of the first semester..
there are holidays coming up..
and I'm jetting off to travel..
can't stay any longer in this place during the holidays..
because it is very boring here...

as time goes along..
I started to realize where is the place on the earth suits me well..
and it gives me the comfortable feeling and I feel secured staying at my home..
back in Malaysia..
however..I still have to stay here because I have to finish my year one as soon as possible...
haih..so the question is..should I get rid of this?
I want to..but a decision is to be made..

finally..just stand with it right now..
and I have to go now..
very tired..
good night..and take care..
everyone back home..


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: