Thursday, December 18, 2008

Loyalty

how do u define "loyalty"?
do you judge a person's "loyalty" correctly?

this is what happened..

J: haha thats might be sounds stupid..
S: haha
J: yeah thats why
J: dats why sometimes i think it is better to be single
S: nvm la tat's not wrong
S: as u like
S: i don think u're the loyal type
S: bin and deyao are
J: great statement
J: LOL
S: and poor me, im the most unfaithful yet controlling type
J: i shall remember what u have just said
S: lol..up to u
J: i don't want to judge myself yet..until i have a gf
J: if im not a loyal type..then i will agree ur statement


"I'm not the loyal type"
what a statement..
but as I said..I don't want to judge myself yet..
in terms of loyalty..

to be honest..
I reflected many things after this chat..
I questioned about my loyalty..
then I think about many things..
what I did in the past..
and what I going to do in the future..

however..
the statement that made me shocked..
"bin is loyal" according to u..
I can't believe it..
if he is loyal..then what is wrong with the world?
haha!! think before you said that..

but at least you gave a better example..
DEYAO
well..I agree he is loyal..


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: