Friday, September 19, 2008

BYE Malaysia

19th of september..
I woke up early in the morning..
tonite I will be flying off to liverpool..
suddenly I felt I miss my frenx..
and the country..

I have been busy and worried of my luggage..
the small luggage can't fit my stuff..
and so I decided to buy it in the afternoon..
it sounds crazy becuz I buy it before I get it into the plane tonite..
it is ridiculous..

until now..time is ticking towards the moments..
I duno what my new life gonna be..
I duno whether I would love the new environment..
but sometimes becuz of my future..
I have sacrifice to adapt into the new life..
well..I felt scared..

allrite..would like to say GOODBYE to msia..my home country..
and also to my beloved frenx and relatives..
probably we will meet again next year..
BYE!!

No comments: