Saturday, September 27, 2008

Liverpool City Trip

Saturday morning..
actually I planned to watch the merseyside derby..
and I'm quite lazy to go out..
but in the end I joined andrew and celdrick to go for the city trip..
well I have been there for so many times throughout the week..
allrite..I will just go and walk around..


this is how andrew took the photo..haih


a very classic building in the town


The city center



The METQUARTER

There are many branded stuff inside..





My favourite shop..Armani Exchange
omg..the shirts are so cheap..

Got into the Liverpool Tourist Center..

The superlambbanana



The LONELY Street



A Colourful Costa Coffee Lounge

I love that

Heading to LIVERPOOL ONE shopping mall..


check it out..what is this..


wondering why there is an F1 car inside the shop..

Two silly guys taking the photo with F1 car..




Liverpool F.C. Superlambbanana


The outcome of the day
In the end..I bought an pop-up laundry basket..
legs are so tired..sigh

I read ur msg juz now..I msg u
I guess u r sleeping..
Hopefully u will be allright..
take care of urself..

It is 11.53pm now..
I'm listening to my favourite songs..
Thinking about HOME..and you

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: