Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get started

it is 11.55pm in UK now..
I wanted to post this up before I go to bed..
well..it is the 11th day I have been in Liverpool..*so fast..isn't it?*
hmm it is getting better for me to stay here..
but I still miss my home in Malaysia..
sometimes..when I get up from bed..I can't see my bed at home..
and it is another different environment..
I felt sad..and I'm like in another world(maybe this is homesick?)
anyway..wat to do..I have to sacrifice in order to achieve my targets..
it is all because of my studies and my future..

as for today..
finally I got my very first lecture in the morning..
it was a great module..but I'm too tired during the lecture
lack of sleep last nite..ish
so I nearly fall asleep during the lecture..
after that I feel so regret..I shouldn't sleep late tonite..
my comment for my university..so far it is good..
hopefully everything will go smoothly for me in the course..
I know I should work hard and achieve my targets in these 3 years time..
other than that, I meet Steven from China and I talked to him..he is staying behind my accommodation..
and finally I got my tutorial sessions done..
luckily I'm going with Peter from Slovakia for the tutorial classes..
I planned to study with him..I have to work hard..and I can see he is a very hardworking guy..

The next thing I wanted to talk about..the WEATHER
omg..I tell u how's the current weather in Liverpool..
it is super crazy..it is always in the raining mood..
and the wind is so strong that the wind can push me to move..
but when I walk opposite the wind's direction..
it is so hard to walk..because the wind is strong and cold..
that's why I hate to go out..nowadayz..
but I still have to go out and get my groceries or go for classes..
it is getting into winter season very soon..
by end of this month..OMG..

lastly,
this is about my flat mates..
eventually my flat mates..they are friendly, nice to hang out with..
but there is one thing I do not like it..
which is they just do not wash their dishes after they had their dinner..
and what do u think..I just cannot stand it..
so in the end I will wash the dishes every nite after the dinner..
well..luckily they still help me to dry the dishes..
maybe I have to wash it because I do not do it at home..
but anyway..I will wash it every nite after the dinner..
just that I will leave it to them to dry it..
by the way..it is like a daily routine for me now..
I'm used to the life already..

allrite..that's all I wanna say..
I will stop here..I shall leave now..
sigh..it is cold here -.-"
Good night everyone!!

FROM +JaSoN+

1 comment:

Celdrick Wong said...

Yeah, I damn agree with u!Feel like everyday being frosted when going to uni and defrost when u get back to ur room!