Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy busy day

hmm..I'm so tired right now..
but I still need write the post..
yup..I like to write down those things in my life..
however..
I did so many things today..
first of all, I got a lecture in the early morning..
I went to the lecture with a tired look..
because I do not have enough sleep..
haha but nvm..at least I get to concentrate during the class..
suddenly I feel the things are getting tougher..
I think it's time for me to do more research in the library..
and assignments are on the way..
I hardly let my mind rest *beside sleeping*
quite worry about it..because this is a new environment and situation for me..

after the lecture, I have to go to the bank to settle my account things..
omg..the queue was so long..and I waited for 45 minutes to get served by the worker..
WTH..bad timing to go to the bank..
just for the sake of getting my bank statement done..
next time I should have go there in the early morning..

the next thing..
I went to gym
well..this is the 2nd time I been to gym..since I join the membership a week ago..
I tried to get myself to run..
but I feel I'm not as fit as last time..
oh no..my stamina is getting weaker..*that's because I'm lack of exercise*
therefore, it's time for me to do more running in the coming weeks..
I spent an hour in the gym to do cycling and running..
after that..OMG my legs are so numb and tired..
then I just walk home to take a rest..
in the mean time, I still need to go out in the night..oh man

during the night, I went Nando's with Celdrick, Andrew and Bryan
we got the voucher of getting a half chicken for free..
therefore, we decided to go enjoy our dinner in the Liverpool One Nando's..
haha that's a better environment compared to the old Nando's near St. John's..
I have chosen the medium flavour..*it is not so spicy*

that's my meal for the night..

and the dinner just cost me 3 pounds..
because the chicken is free..
all of us were enjoyed the dinner..and I think it is very nice..
we had many jokes about andrew..*same old thing*
we walked around the Liverpool One after the dinner..
and I found the cinema..*gonna watch 007 there*

we heading home around 7pm..because I still got something to do..
omg..I still have to discuss assignment with my group mate..
it is very busy day for me..
I'm tired..sigh..
I have to go to rest..sorry about that..
take care


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: