Friday, October 24, 2008

Ending

it's Friday again..
as we step into the weekend soon..
during the day..
i'm quite busy today..
have to get up early to attend lecture..*International business*
quite a boring lecture..
and I'm worried for the module I'm quite blur about the subject
however..after the lecture..
I got two hours break..
I rushed home to cook my lunch before I get on to another lecture in 2 hours time..
and after that..
the sky is getting dark by 5pm
it is very strange for me because I would not see that in msia..

anyway..it's time for me to prepare my dinner..
have to spend 2 hours to prepare the dinner..
sometimes I'm quite lazy to cook..
but for the sack of saving money..
that's the best way for that..

I have to prepare my dinner earlier..
because I need to catch the ending for the drama - THE FOUR

it is an exciting drama..*I do catch up the drama everyday* hehe
unfortunately it has come to the end..
however..every drama has it's ending..nvm
but for the drama..it's 2 hour ending..wah
well..it is an expected ending..(the evil guy got killed)
but for the four guys..they did not get together with any gurls...*surprising part
as for the conclusion for the drama..
I think Raymond Lam is the best actor in the drama..
haha because I support him..
others were just ordinary..
to end it..I think it is a good drama..
haha keep it as my drama collections..

I'm quite tired after watching 2 hours of ending for the drama..
feel like going to rest earlier..
good night..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: