Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Assignment

woke up in the early morning..8am..
I hate it when it comes to breakfast, lunch, and dinner..
seriously I got no idea what to eat already..
I don't know what to cook...hopeless
and this is very sad..I just get some bread with blackberry Jam..

I got my 2nd lecture for the fundamentals of marketing subject..
for this lecture..it is so far to reach the lecture hall
we have to walk from my accommodation for about 20 mins..
we have to walk there every Wednesday ..
during the lecture..
I got a bad news..assignment!!
luckily this is a group assignment..
and I'm working with a friend from Slovakia..and a few friends from China..

however the due date is not so soon..it is on December
but this time no more last minute work from me...
oh my god..these subjects require a lot of thinking..
but I like this subject and the Consumer Behaviour..
it is very interesting though..
because these subjects are about how to understand the needs of the consumer..

and finally I got my debit card..from Natwest Bank..
but I have to wait for my PIN number before I can use it..sigh..
these few dayz I'm carrying so many cashs with me..*dangerous*

during the nite..I wanted to cook the foods I got from TESCO..
it is hard to prepare so many things..
in the end..this is what I got..

looks ok..but it is good enough for me..
I really got no idea what to cook already..
sometimes I would rather stay at my home..
so I do not need to worry what to eat..hehe
although..I'm getting to used to the life here now..
I think that home sweet home..haix

allrite I will stop here..
take care everyone..good night..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: