Saturday, October 18, 2008

Manchester Trip

woke up in the early morning (5 am) >.<" for the trip..
so ****ing tired..I just sleep for 5 hours..wth
it looks like a last min trip..haha!!
then I prepared myself till 6am..
and I met celdrick, bryan, andrew and cecilia in the mulberry court..
as usual..all of us (celdrick, bryan and me) like to tease ANDREW..during the trip..
after that..we walked to the Liverpool National Express Coach Station..
OMG it is freaking cold outside..*freezing*
we hop in to the bus 6.40am and we reach Manchester around 7.30am..
that's the Manchester National Express Coach Station..


right beside the coach station..

we saw this building with cool stuff

After that, we are heading to >>
Our first destination - the Piccadilly Garden
I saw Ramada Hotel..*that's the hotel I stayed in Osaka*


guess what's the shop selling..


yup..we are getting near to the garden..




I duno what's this thing called..*sigh nvm*


THE City Tower

Looks peaceful right..*because it is 8am*




that's me in the Piccadilly Garden


Tram Station
the Trams are around the city..

u have to beware of the tram..

We are walking toward Manchester Arndale


and I saw the modern Barclays Bank




the design in Manchester Arndale is very nice..
haha oh no..I can't be an architect like my friends..

This is COOL




I din know that there is a Ferris wheel in Manchester

it is nice although this is not as big as the London EYE

I duno what's the purpose of this thing

probably for decoration purposes?

The NEXT shopping mall



The Urbis

oh man..I love this building..
this is the highlight of the trip..

hehe that's good..
took some photos with The Urbis..


*Cecilia, Andrew and Jason*

Opposite the building..
there is Manchester HARD ROCK CAFE



then we are going to the next destination..

and guess what..
check this out...

*Andrew, Cecilia, Bryan, Jason and Celdrick*
plz dun think that we are not ready for the photo..
actually we are POSING..haha


Jason & Cecilia

Andrew & Cecilia


the next destination - Manchester Cathedral

it is a old and small cathedral compared to the Liverpool Cathedral..
however..we did went in to the Cathedral to check the interior of the Cathedral..


The interior design



we move on after a couple of minutes..

check it out..this building..Riverside Apartment
can't find it in Malaysia..haha!


The Riverside

guess what's this thing..

u'll find out in the next few photos..

we GOT into the hotel..
because Celdrick need to go toilet..
well..dun have to tell until so detail..hehe
In the mean time,
we found something in the hotel lobby..


Looks like an art gallery


and NOW..u will get the answer..
it is Trinity Bridge



me with the Trinity Bridge


Group Photo


Manchester Civil Justice Building

The Hilton Hotel in Manchester


Along the way..
I found out that they have prepared the Xmas Celebration

*soon we will say goodbye to 2008*


Manchester Town Hall





Full of classic stuff *amazing*


Manchester Central Station

Midland Hotel




can you guess who are they?


Manchester Art Museum

we stayed for 30 minutes and I bought some postcards..
gonna post it back to Malaysia..
after that we felt hungry..so we decided to have our lunch..
here we go

Manchester China Town

the China Town is similar to the London China Town
*so small*


wah is this legal?

then we went into a Chinese Restaurant to have our buffet

these are the foods..*looks ok*
got no comment about it..dun want to comment

*Jason, Bryan, Andrew*


we eat a lot of foods..all of us are very full
after that..we decided to go to OLD Trafford
so we have to take the Tram to go there..
the Tram tickets are so expensive..
2.2 pounds per person for return tickets..
the Tram arrives..


me in the Tram


we took the wrong tram to go there..sigh
so we have transfer to another tram to go there..
nvm..we are not rushing

in the end..we reach the tram station




There are many "Man Utd" stalls as we walk towards the stadium..



Manchester United Foundation?
I think it is the Football Club school

and Finally..we reached there..

Manchester United's Stadium - Old Trafford






The United Trinity

*Celdrick, Jason, Andrew, Cecilia and Bryan*


Stature of Sir Matt Busby

then we went into the Man Utd megastore..
because I promised my bro and cousin to buy them the football jerseys..

Huge Manchester United Logo

Inside the megastore



so many types of football jerseys

After that, I went to print the numbers and the names on the shirts..

I spent an hour for that..sigh



omg..it is raining outside..
and we are walking towards the Imperial War Museum..

the design is very weird..but special


Jason with the first world war tank



See how they built the Museum

Looks so solid

then we took the lift to the top of the museum..
*u can see the lift in the photo above*

then I took the view of the Manchester..




it is a nice city..*amazing*


of course we don't forget to take a photo at the top of the museum


Bridge to Lowry


The Lowry

After we have finished visiting all the places..
it's time for us to go back..
so we have to walk back to the tram station..
along the way..we saw the stadium is full of people..
because there is a match today...









the way to go back..*BYE*

we go back to the city again..
and we did walked around the city center..
in the mean time, we got into a shop..
and I found this card..It is pretty cool right..

Might buy it for some friends..haha

8.15pm..
we heading back to Liverpool..
it took us 50 mins to reach Liverpool..
everyone is so tired..
I took a nap in the bus..
my legs were so tired..Could not walk any longer..
it's very tiring..but yet we had a lot of fun..
Amazing Trip

I will stop here..
take care everyone
Good Night


From +JaSoN+

No comments: