Sunday, October 5, 2008

London Trip

I'm back!!and I just got back from an amazing trip..
It is a dream for me to travel in London..
finally I got the chance and it was amazing for me although it is a tiring and short trip for me..
WELL..I have been in the bus for 10 hours in total 2 ways (return way)..
oh my god..it is so boring in the bus..next time I should travel by train..
but the fare for train is so expensive..sigh
however..I woke up in the early Saturday morning..
it was scary as I'm walking alone on the street towards the bus stop..
just walk around 20 mins in order to get to the bus stop..
In the mean time, I just rush into TESCO express to get a bread because I feel hungry..
aih..I have to carry a heavy luggage as I walk down the streets..

Got into the bus by 8.15am..
and just snap a photo once I got my seat..


it is 8.30am and my journey get started..here we go..LONDON

however, the bus will stop in Chester, Stafford(I guess u don't know these places) and Birmingham before the bus get to London

yup I reached Chester..it takes 1 hour to reach there
and luckily I got to snap a photo..*I just woke up* - blur


after more passenger got into the bus..
we continue our journey to London..
and this time we stop again..for 10 mins..to take a break and stretch our legs..at Stafford services..
they called the highway stop as "Services"..kinda weird

next we are heading towards Birmingham station..
to get passengers from Birmingham that are going to London..
quite funny actually..the bus have to stop so many times..before it gets to London..
when I reach Birmingham, I saw this from the bus..


Aston Villa Football Club Stadium - Villa Park



Reached the city center..
I saw the CENTRAL Hall..in Birmingham City




The Selfridges building in Birmingham Shopping Mall

and then we are heading to London!! Finally *Phew*
it takes another two and half hours to reach London..
so I take a nap during the journey..

when I wake up..I realized that the bus just passed by the place called Luton..
so it is very near to London already..
and Finally..
I get into London city..*it is a busy city* and BIG city..
just like in Kuala Lumpur..there is traffic jam everywhere in the city..
so I just take some photos of the surroundings since the bus is stuck in the traffic jam..

check it out..there is a guy sitting under the stature..
and I saw a guy posing with him..while his gf takes the photo of them..

The London City Sightseeing Bus


I reach the London Victoria Coach Station in 45 mins time..
once I get down from the bus..I just grab my luggage and I went to meet Eric..
haha poor boy..haha he waited for me for an hour..sorry
after that we walked to the underground tube near Victoria Station..
because we need to get to Stamford Brook to check-in our accommodation..

once we put down our luggages..we started our journey..
and our first destination - Arsenal Football Club
woohoo!! finally I'm going to my favourite football club..
here we go..we started our journey..

Stamford Brook Station

and the tube is coming..


we reached Finsbury Park station


and guess what I saw right beside the station entrance..


THE Arsenal Shop



of course I do not forget to take photo with it


haha eric also took photo with it


then we went to ask one of the staff in the arsenal shop..
because we do not know how to go to Emirates Stadium..
after that we walk all the way to stadium
on the way to the stadium, we saw a church..


after 15 mins...and we reached the EMIRATES STADIUM!!
hooray!! I'm so happy and thrilled..*I duno how to explain my feelings at that time*
it is like a dream to be there..u know..

The Box Office for Arsenal matches





The Emirates Stadium
omg! the stadium is so nice..




I love this photo =)



after we have finish visiting the emirates stadium..
we are going to London city center..to do the shopping around the city..

took the underground tube from the Arsenal Station


London City Center


the shops in City Center


A cool Nike advertisement


University of the Arts London
with the Zara shop there..


we stopped at JD sports..

and I got a pair of shoe for myself..

There are so many ppl in the city center







The limousine is so freaking nice and luxury!!

London Bus


after that we stopped at McDonald's to have a burger meal
it was my 1st time to have McD meal in the UK..
then we continue our journey to search around for Gucci shop..
because Eric wants to get a pair of shoe for himself..
however, it took a long time to search for the shop..
but in the end..we saw it is in the Selfridges shopping mall..
and guess what..he change his mind and in the end he bought a EVISU watch..
cost him RM 1.1k..haha he is mad..
end up he couldn't get his shoes..because he lack of cash..

after that, we went to Gerrard street which is also known as the London Chinatown..





In the Chinatown, I saw this supermarket..
Loon Fung Supermarket..I thought that is my name..

but it is closed..haha forget it..

There are some ppl partying around the street..


what's the name means?



then me and eric went to search for the chinese foods..
since we feel hungry..finally we got into a restaurant..
this is our dinner..CHINESE FOOD!!
i hardly to get that in my place..


Crispy Pork - my favourite


after we finish our dinner..it is already 9.45pm..

all the shops are closed..so we hoop in to a grocery shop to get our beer..
next we get back to the station..and we are on the way back to our hostel..

the aboveground tube station











In Sunday morning,
We just continue our journey by walking around London..
the weather is boring...raining the whole day
shop for London souvenir...
but can't really get something..things are very expensive..
Just taking photos around..

That's me in the city center





The horse stature in London


He looks blur..


I saw a TGI's FRIDAY restaurant..


it wuz raining in the London city..
we hardly to search for a nice food..
so end up we have our breakfast in KFC..sigh
12.30pm..we are heading back to the coach station..
and it is time to go back to Liverpool
1.30pm..my bus starting to leave London..and heading back to Liverpool..
I saw in the old model of London Bus when the bus caught in the traffic jam in London


and after 5 hours..I reached Liverpool..
walked back to my accommodation from the Liverpool Coach Station..
so tired..and I'm resting..

this is an amazing trip of course..
however, there are some places I missed out..
because we lack of times to go to those places..
like Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Stamford Bridge Stadium and other places..
but no worries..
I'm sure I will go again..
That's all for my London Trip..it is short and nice trip..

This is the shoe I got..as I mentioned..

it is a nice shoe..although it is just NIKE..
but after that..I went to shop at The Selfridges shopping mall..
I saw this Dolce&Gabbana shoe..OMFG..it is a freaking nice shoe..

this shoe is on my wish-list..
I will buy it end of the year..

hm I feel lonely right now..haih
2 weeks already..
I'm starting to used to the life here..
hopefully everyone I know in Malaysia is alright..
but I miss home..my bed and the ppl in Malaysia..
Malaysian foods..
and lastly..I miss J*** and Malaysia..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: