Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Day

31st of October..
Happy Halloween Day!
and it is a huge day in the UK..
where most of the people go out during the night..
to celebrate the Halloween day..
and I save a draft post here..
to post something when I get back..


in the morning..
I got the international business lecture..
and I got into the lecture during the half-time break..
because I got headache in the morning..sigh >.<"
and I feel dizzy when I woke up..
so I decided to go to the lecture during the 2nd half of the lecture..
ish..finally I missed a lecture session..
*but only half of it* hehe
I'm rushing to the post office to post some stuff back to Malaysia..
and the postage fee cost me 13 pounds..damn
right after that..
I went to the costume shop to get my costume for Halloween Night..
Oh gosh..there are so many ppl in the shop..
and those costume are very expensive..
however I got mine..
but u'll find out what's that in the following..

in the afternoon..
I got my 2nd lecture of the day..
Organisation and Management
I like the lecture compared to other lectures..
because the lecturer - Claire was so interesting..
and she teach with great expression..
full of jokes*
well today she was toking about her life of working in Disneyland..

during the evening..I cooked my dinner..
and finally I cooked my favourite dish..
cucumber with meat and eggs

haha of course..during the night..
I went out with..
my HK frenz *Maggie, Vicky and Janie*
and also Celdrick & Andrew..
I saw some people from my flat..
they dressed up like the JOKER..the Batman..and Superman
amazing and COOL..
I think they must have spent very much on this occasion..
guess what..the way I dressed up..
caught many attention from the people down the street..
many people would like to fool around with me..
haha I feel weird..
and now I gonna come up with my photos..
*you can see how I dressed up*
the 1st photo we took..in the Liverpool City Center..
*Andrew, JaSoN, Celdrick*..Looking weird (ME)?


Different people have diff costume..

and we walked to the specific place for the ghost trip..
when we reach there..
the tour guide..made some jokes about my costume..
he said I should have been end up in Vietnam..WTH
feel so embarrassed..
anyway he was JOKING about that..
in the mean time, we took some photos before the trip get started..

group photo..with a COOL pose


6 of us..
Maggie, Janie, Vicky, Jason, Celdrick and Andrew

after that..the tour started and the so-called *Spirit Guy*

he told us about the ghost stories..
and he lead us to many places..

he tells us the horror stories..
but there are people keep laughing..
like there is a joke..haha!!


I saw this beautiful spider web..
guess it is on the floor or it is hanged?

and our last destination - the Slaughter House
they tell us the ghost story in the house..
and suddenly the butcher came out..
scary moment..OMG

the butcher died..
anyway..that's just a show..hehe

comment for the trip..
overall it is ok but it is kinda boring..
we do not understand what the tour guide said..
(because he speaks so fast) - Liverpool's Accent
however..at least we did celebrate Halloween Night together..
besides that..
we do take some photos..with the army a.k.a JaSoN


Andrew & Jason
what he looks like?tell me..
no idea about him..



JaSoN & Vicky - New friend



JaSoN & Celdrick
click on the photo and see..
Celdrick looks like zombie..isn't he?



Jason & Janie


and finally..
of course this is the best photo..
because both of us dressed up for the night..
among all of us..
we promised to dressed up during the Halloween Night..

Maggie & JaSoN

we are heading back around 1.30am..
and there are still many people down the street..
it is freezing outside..and my hands are numb..
omg..can't stand with the cold weather outside..
when I get back to my accommodation..
I went to the next door of my flat..
they are having party..
and I hang out till 2.30am..
so I got back to my accommodation..
and I started to clear the painting on my face..
when everything is done..it is already 3am..
and I finished the post by 4am..

4.15am right now..
it is very late already..
exhausted but I did enjoyed the night..
shall go to bed now..
good night and Happy Halloween Day!!
take care =P


FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: