Wednesday, October 15, 2008

After Tomorrow

after tomorrow...
after tomorrow how would it be?
it is unpredictable..*obviously*
anything can be happen..
we would not know..
I do not know how these gonna be in the next few months..
the place that I grown up..
the place that I have been to..
the people I left behind..
my family..my house..my room..
and the special person *no one can guess who is that*..

In the late night..
yet again I'm listening to this song..
I'm addicted to it..
at 1st I dun really like it..
but after I hear for a few times..
I fall in love to the song..
I wanted to try to sing this song in the KTV..
*but have to find a partner* hehe ^^

我听着这首歌..
我想到明天以后会怎样..
其实脑里不想想这些了..
然后轻松地想一下..
就想起以前过得无忧无虑的日子..
例如上完课了就会和妈妈或者朋友去逛街..
也可以在家里舒服地休息..
生活都很轻松..
尤其是过着小孩子的生活...
现在人都长大了..
都要面对很多挑战和挫折...
就像现在在外面..
都要靠自己..
失败了都要自己爬起来..
就是这样..

也有想到我想念的..
我想念的人..但是绝对保密..因为没人认识
我也想念我的家人..
都有想念朋友..
还有我也想念属于我的地方的生活..
要怎么办呢?
不知道该怎么好..就觉得寂寞

hopefully everything will be better after tomorrow..
or at least still remain in the good shape..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: