Monday, October 20, 2008

First Month

it is 20th of October today
and I have been in the UK for a month..*30 days*
just realised that it is so fast..
however..so far I'm OK to the life here already..
guess what..this is the last week of autumn season..
and it is getting colder from day to day..
that is why it is freezing outside..
sometimes I do not want to go out because of the weather..
stupid weather..
but yet we have used to it..
luckily I feel warm in my room hehe XD

just to recall what I did in the first month in the UK
- International Student Welcome Event
- Marketing course induction *Got to know some friends*
- Settle accommodation things *very annoying*
- Been to clubbing *with John, Mark and Kieran*
- Liverpool Malaysians Society
- London Trip *the best and long trip*
- Got new friends from china *Steven's friends*
- Assignments
- Manchester Trip *not bad though*

that's an enjoyable month for me..and I'm very relax..
I do not many classes because I have 2 days off on monday and tuesday..
thus, I have 4 consecutive days off including the weekend..
looks like the first year course is so flexible and relax..
but now somehow when I wake up..
I still miss my family and my friends..
however..dun worrie..I'm not in a homesick mode anymore..haha
unfortunately I can't go back during the Xmas Holidays
because the flights ticket are very expensive..WTH
As an alternative, I will travel in France *luckily*
alright..I think I have to go study already..
I shall stop here first..to be continued

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: