Friday, October 3, 2008

End of the 1st week

3rd of october..
*a memorable day*
and it is the end of the 1st week for me in the University of Liverpool..
so far things are going smoothly for me..
after I had all the first lecture for each modules..
I think that my course was interesting..
however..
there is some topics which are very boring..
nvm..forget it..have to study again >.<"
yup..and of course..
I meet a lot of new friends..
and I get to know my buddy..Steven..
which now he is a close fren of mine..
haha not *Nyet Hao = Steven*
another Steven again..haha!!

in addition..
I have a huge class for every module..
there are around 200 students each lecture..
so many UK students..
suddenly I felt so weird with myself..
because I'm the minority as the Asian students in the lecture..

alright..
going to the question..
"how do I find things here?"
so far things are OK..
I think it is a huge challenge for me..
and I feel I can survive..
but sometimes I really feel lonely here..
I'm even desperate to go home..haihx..
hopefully things will get better as we go along..

特别的日子..
我都还记得今天是你的生日..
我只想祝你生日快乐..
现在都在想着以前快乐的日子..
也许我不会再见面了..
希望你会比从前幸福..
Happie Burfday to you
take care ya..


From +JaSoN+



No comments: