Monday, October 6, 2008

Malaysian Society Event

Monday..it is day off for me..
as I do not have to go university for classes..
that's why I decided to stay at home..
in the morning..I just wake up at 9am and I just packed my stuff..
S***..my room is very messy..can't stand with it..
so I decided to clean my room..
one thing I do not like about my room is the floor carpet..
sigh..it looks uncomfortable..so rough..haihx..
I have some problem to clean it with the vacuum cleaner..D**n it
however..I have clean it slowly as my room getting dirty..

after cleaning for an hour..I went out with Steven..
he needs to register his VITAL account for the university computing service..
so I accompany him to the computing laboratory in the university..
but actually he has the account already..
in the end..he register again and he got the same user name..haha!! SWT

next..we went to TESCO to get our groceries..
because I need to cook vegetables..
it has been a long time I have not eat vegetables (i mean as a meal)
and also I got not much cash left with..(all my cash are in the bank)
so I have to save money for this week..because I'm getting my bank card this week..
we stopped at TESCO for at least 45 mins..we bought many things..hehe
My china fren invited me to have lunch together in her house..
well..finally I get to eat some chinese meals in Liverpool..
Those foods are very nice..compared to what I always eat - western foods ><"
that's why I miss chinese foods so much..
in the mean time, I know more frenz from China..as they are her flat mates..
after we finish the lunch, we started to chit chat around..
we thought of playing Mahjong..but I do not know how to play..
so end up I just sitting there and watch skysports channel..
I stayed there until 3pm UK time..
then after that I just go home to do my things..

during the nite..I got the Malaysians Society Event to attend..
hehe I intend to get the free dinner there..and after that I would like to go home..
before I get to the event..I prepared some bread for myself..*hungry*
after that I went to the Guild with Helen and Roy..they are from HK and China..
they stayed in the accommodation next to mine..so we intend to go to the event together..
haha but that's weird..they are not malaysians..but they joined the society..
it's ok..maybe they like the malaysia's culture..haha!!
guess what is the highlight during the event..
they provided the malaysian food..NASI LEMAK..

haha finally i get to eat some malaysian food..OMG
I'm so desperate for malaysian foods..miss that so much..
unfortunately I cannot get in London..because it is hard to find..
yeah..so we had our dinner in the McAusland Lounge..
which the event were held in the room..
after that..Celdrick, Andrew and I wanted to go home already..
this is because they got submission in the next morning..
in the mean time, we are discussing what reason should we give to leave early..
the funny joke wuz from celdrick.."We tell Brian that we got stomach ache because of the nasi lemak!!"
omg..thats funny...and the stupid Andrew can't stop laughing..
in the end.. we really leave early and the Celdrick disappear like the lightning..
me and Andrew walked slowly towards the bus stop..
and I walked home..

when I get home..I just continue to do my own things..
and surprisingly my Flat mates washed all the dishes..*weird*
so I just go online and do some reading of the books I borrowed..

in the late nite..I got nth to do
just listen to MyFM..misses the moments in Malaysia..
and I miss...*secret*
I shall stop here..good nitex..take care everyone..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: