Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Life Begins

This is the day where things get started
and the first attractive building I saw in Liverpool..

it is a very nice building..looks amazing when u look from outside..

The LGOS (Liverpool Guild of Students) has gave us the talk to welcome all the international students..well it wuz not bad..I feel so strange to sit with other ppl..I am late for the event because I have to settle my rental payment and yet I still havent pay for it..I'm required to pay the full amount..*WTH i dun have that much of cash with me ok??* we got our free lunch after the talk..I tell u wurt..the burger that wuz provided does not taste good..but wat to do..we have to eat since it is free..*that's how life goes on*
I went to walk around places nearby my accommodation..and I got this..

THE CHINA TOWN IN LIVERPOOL..
sigh it is small enough..

In the afternoon, I went to the coach trip around Liverpool..went on the bus with andrew..OMG that guy..he fall asleep during the halfway..haha I can't believe it because the women speaks in front of the coach was so loud..we visited many places around the Liverpool..then the coach stopped at this building..

this is cool..isn't it?
try to figure out how this works..haha although the building looks old and classic..however the whole journey took about an hour and 15 mins..
I suppose to go for a dinner tonight in the famous hotel in Liverpool but I could not get the coupon for that..
so after that I just went back to my accommodation..and prepare for my own dinner..
overall it is was a tiring day and the new life begins from today!!
hopefully I did enjoy my life here..
miss those days in Malaysia and HOME..
I miss my friends too! take care sobx..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: