Thursday, September 25, 2008

Free day

it is the 5th day I have been in UK..
however..during the last few days..
I'm struggling because I have to drink cold water..
SO SICK OF IT..
I must GET a kettle today..because I used to drink warm water at home..
in addition, my room looks simple like without anything..
gonna show u my bed..it is so messy..sigh

and I'm so free during this week because this is the welcome week..
therefore I got not much things to do..
I'm waiting for those classes to get started..

well..I planned to go to the city and get my things..
after walking around the city..oh gosh..it is shops around..
im so blur..haha
but it is nice shopping place..haha *should visit here if u got the chance*
yeah I went to mark and spencers to buy the kettle because my flat mate said I can get a cheaper deal there..*duno true or not*
anyway I just got this kettle..19.5 pounds..OMG
EXPENSIVE! *RM 150*

but what to do..I have to drink warm water..so I just get it..
haha let's check out the quality..
we will see how long the kettle can last..haha!!
after shopping in the city..when we walk home..
haih..I'm so tired...
it is so tiring because when we walk back to our house..
we have to carry heavy stuff and walk upward..
oh my god..just forget it..

during these few days..I have been attached to western foods..
but tonite..I cooked my very first dinner for myself..

here it is..oh gosh..it looks like s*** haha!!
but this is the 1st time I prepare the food for myself..
haha can considered as not bad already..
but hopefully there is improvement for the future..
although it looks not so gud..the taste is very nice..
well..tonite I can get rid of western foods already..
because I'm so sick of what my flat mates cooked..haha!
sorry about that..I'm not a fan of the western food..
still prefer chinese food..

allright..this is a short post..
I will go and watch my TVB drama now..
take care everyone in Msia..
I miss you guyz..and my bed..
good night..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: