Saturday, September 6, 2008

Steamboat Nite

It is a busy day for me yet again..wth..I am out for the whole day and yet I'm still going out for the steamboat dinner with eric and edmond..haha unfortunately nyet hao FFK us..giving such a ridiculous excuse..haha so forget it..haihx hopeless fren..OOPS! nah...anything..I'm so damn tired!! haihx juz to prepare for the party tmr..well we have a good steamboat dinner..foods are nice and spend time to hang out..cuz time is running out for me..as I will leaving soon to UK..hehe we stayed at eric's hse until dam* late juz to chat around..dun think can spend time lidat again the next time..haihx time passes so quick and I still havent meet up my frenz yet..probably after my *party*...

allrite..it is time to countdown for how many dayz left before I get to UK..lets see..hmmm 14 dayz left ..which are 2 weeks..OMG..it is really fast man..wth...can't belif it..haihx I am setting up a countdown timer in my blog now..to see the clock ticking until that day..haihx well I just stop here..so freaking tired adi..it is 2.02am now..goodnight buddies..

FROM +JaSoN+

No comments: